- Bio-Med Associates provides physicists with expertise in all of the diversified fields of radiological physics. Many physicists specialize in one particular aspect of the profession and cannot provide a comprehensive service.
- The frequency of service is as flexible as the needs of the department; part-time, full-time, or as needed. This allows the most efficient and cost effective use of physics personnel.
- Fringe benefits and taxes are paid by the group rather than the hospital. There are no charges for travel.
- Service is provided during vacations and illness.
- Service is provided during normal working hours, and on-call for emergencies. This provides optimum interaction with staff, patients and equipment.
- Bio-Med Associates possesses, maintains, and calibrates a large inventory of radiological physics instrumentation which is provided without charge.
- Bio-Med can provide full time coverage of five days per week if needed. Physicists that are employed by the hospital are often granted one-half to a full days absence per week. Multiple physicists per day are available if needed.
- Bio-Med Associates employs its own secretarial staff for preparation of physics documents.
- Individual physicists are screened, hired, and relocated at the group's expense. This alleviates the hospital from periodically searching for a physicist.
- Radiological physics is a very specialized profession with many job opportunities and few qualified individuals. Bio-Med Associates recruits physicists from a nationwide job market.
- The largest advantage that Bio-Med Associates can offer is reliability. We have been in practice for over 40 years. Individual physicists may "come and go" but with our medical physics group you can always be assured of continuous service.
See also: Company History